Practice Exercises Part A – Fill in the blanks Completa con should / shouldn’t / If I were you, I wouldn’t / Why don’t you. 1. You look tired. You ______ go to bed early tonight. 2. If I were you, I ______ eat so much junk food. 3. Your friend is sad. ______ talk to him and listen to him? 4. You ______ drink more water every day. 5. If I were you, I ______ spend all my money at once. Part B – Match the situations with the advice Match the situation with the best advice. Situations: a) Your friend has a stomachache. b) Your classmate failed the exam. c) Your brother wants to lose weight. d) Your friend doesn’t know how to get to the library. Advice: 1. You should eat more vegetables. 2. Why don’t you ask the teacher for help? 3. If I were you, I wouldn’t eat spicy food. 4. You should use Google Maps. Part C – Write your own advice Respond with a suggestion using any of the expressions. 1. Your best friend is nervous before a job interview. 👉 __________________...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario